- The month of January is National Slavery and Human Trafficking Prevention Month.
- Saturday, March 4th, Soroptimist International of Maui’s annual sunset whale watch cruise benefit fundraiser, Ma’alaea Harbor.
- Wednesday, March 8th, International Women’s Day.
- The month of April is National Child Abuse Prevention Month.
- May 5th through May 7th, annual Soroptimist Founder Region conference (San Ramon, California).
- In May and June each year, cash awards are given out to outstanding high school seniors and 8th grade students (Youth Citizenship Awards- YCA and Jr. Youth Citizenship Awards- Jr. YCA).
- In May each year, Soroptimist International of Maui holds its annual awards banquet where presentations will be made for recipients of the club’s Live Your Dream Award, Youth Citizenship Award (YCA), Violet Richardson Award and Sharon Okumura Nursing Awards. New slate of club officers for the coming year will be installed as well.
- October 28th through 30th, Soroptimist District VI Meeting (Guam).
- The month of October is domestic violence awareness month.
- The month of November is Soroptimist International of the America’s annual workplace campaign to end domestic violence against women.
- The month of December- Soroptimist International of Maui’s annual Christmas celebration and service project, complete with visit from Santa himself, to benefit the women and children at the local domestic violence shelter.
- Sunday, December 10th, Soroptimist International President’s appeal. Club members give up something for a day in order to donate money to this campaign.
- Ongoing events include program meetings on the first Wednesdays of each month from 12pm to 1pm at Tante’s Island Grill AND business meetings on the same days as the program meetings from 11:30am to 12pm at Tante’s Island Grill. Program meetings are open to guests and the public. Program meetings regularly feature guest speakers who are making a positive impact on the lives of women and girls.