- To find out if you qualify for the Live Your Dream Award (formerly the Women’s Opportunity Award or WOA), you can download an eligibility checklist here. If you are ready to apply for the Live Your Dream Award, you can download a fillable application* here. You also need to get 2 references to submit with your application, and you can download that form here.
*Note: For fillable applications, please be sure you save the application to your computer before starting to work on it, or you might lose the information you typed in. The due date for your application and references is November 15th. You can either email your packet to: firstname.lastname@example.org or mail your packet to: Soroptimist Maui, P.O. Box 1514, Kahului, HI 96733. Please note: for any mailed applications and references, they must be postmarked by November 15th. Mahalo and good luck!
- To apply for the Youth Citizenship Award (YCA), you can download a fillable application with reference forms and program rules here. Download additional information on the YCA program here.
- To apply for the Violet Richardson Award (VRA), you can download the fillable application here.
- If you are interested in the “Dream It, Be It” program (formerly “Girl Power” project) such as the mentorship program, professional workshops, kickoff activity, etc. please visit our “Dream It, Be It” website for more information here.
- To become a Soroptimist, download an application here.
- To make a donation to Soroptimist, download a donor form here.