- Are you a woman with financial need who is attending an undergraduate degree or vocational skills training program and has primary financial responsibility for yourself and your dependent(s)? To find out if you qualify for the $2,000 Live Your Dream Award, and to apply for the award, please go to the application portal here.
The due date for your application and references is November 15th. If you have any questions, please email us at: soroptimistmaui @ yahoo.com
- To apply for the Youth Citizenship Award (YCA), you can download a fillable application and program rules here. Download reference forms and instructions here.
- To apply for the Violet Richardson Award (VRA), you can download the fillable application here.
- If you are interested in the “Dream It, Be It” program (formerly “Girl Power” project) such as the mentorship program, professional workshops, kickoff activity, etc. please visit our “Dream It, Be It” website for more information here.
- To become a Soroptimist, download an application here.
- To make a donation to Soroptimist, download a donor form here.